RE: [MV] NOS Seatbelts for 1009 Blazer

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 14:49:11 PDT

Emmett,
The CD manual list aside, I bought a Trouble Shooting manual from Memphis
Equipment for the LDS-465-1 engine,
It has a good step by step process for getting the best performance from the
465.
It covers hard starting, excess fuel use, timing of the whole engine
operation process, and seen to have very little "unnecessary" info.
I haven't done the process yet, so I'm not sure that it works, but given the
problem you describe I would try it.