[MV] Morris Minor now breakfast car!

From: NIGEL HAY (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 15:19:54 PDT

All this banter about back seats reminds me of the lovely little Austin
open tourer staff car that came into the arena at the War and Peace Show
The owner introduced it as the "breakfast car" I asked him why it was called
that- apparently junior officers would ask to use it if they had a hot date
that could turn into a dead cert if a suitable car was available..... "as
long as you get it back by breakfast" was the regular reply from the
adjutant and the nickname spread throughout His Majesties land forces.
Another piece of trivia brought to you all from a bloke who needs to get
out a lot more!
Regards, NIGE