Re: [MV] RT-524 Installation in M35

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 15:32:59 PDT

"John Souza" <John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us> wrote:
> Does anyone have installation instructions for installing a RT-524
> in a 2 1/2 ton or 5 ton?

Almost... I have the instructions for installing the VRC-12 set in
2.5-ton trucks on my web page. The VRC-12 includes an RT-246
transceiver and an R-442 receiver. You should be able to get by with
those instructions if you can't find the exact instructions that you
need. Just leave out the R-442 and its associated hardware (or not, at
your option), drop your RT-524 into the transceiver mount in place of
the RT-246, and leave out the remote frequency selector control for
the RT-246 and its associated hardware.

I hope that helps!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/