Re: [MV] UNCLAS//708//[MV] HYX-57/TSEC Help identify?

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Sat Oct 03 2009 - 20:37:48 PDT

Well, it definitely <click> seems that I've gotten a few people's attention
<beep> with my inquiry. <click>

For all those requesting an image <click>, it is located at:

 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1049067&a=7749896&p=29887090

For all concerned, <beep> and to everyone else, also, <click> this was in a
junk parts box that I purchased at a retail <beep> bargain/salvage store.
It was green, and looked interesting, <click> and had lots of knobs and
connectors, so it was added to the pile of 'salvage' that I purchased that
day. <beep, click,beep>

Now don't expect me to believe that all the rest of you out there know what
every single item is before you buy it! Why did you think I would ask what
it was? I didn't know! I asked, and you fellows have told me. I
appreciate that. Now I have to decide how to handle it. <beep> <click>
<beep> <click>

I don't even have a real green radio, and you guys have gone and spoiled the
fun. I thought I'd just build a piece at a time. Kinda sorta like that

I appreciate all the responses guys, gotta go answer the door now. <thud>
<thump><ker plop>

John