Re: [MV] ADMINIST., PROBLEMS - A REPLY to RICHARD NOTTON ...thanks for your ...

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 20:55:10 PDT

Robert Pearson,

Arthur Kyle runs this mailing list. I have been to San Francisco and met
him. He is the nicest guy you would ever want to meet. He runs this mailing
list for free in his spare time out of a modest studio in the Marina district
in San Francisco. He has generously donated his own personal computer
hardware and software expertise to the military vehicle community. There is
no "payroll".

Like many of us, he has a full-time job and a family. He has several
computers
that he has to keep operating, and several other mailing lists that he
supports.
Although it is true he is sometimes difficult to contact, it is because he
receives
hundres of emails a day and is overwhelmed trying to balance family, career,
and hobby. If you still are concerned with the service you are receiving, I
suggest you unsubscribe from the list and your subscription fee of $0.00 will
be promptly refunded.

A good friend of Arthur C. Kyle,
Rob Kiser

<< I wonder why the administrators have not seen the problem.....I hope this
"Tom" guy is not on the payroll.....I've since emailed two more messages to
the site manager... and NO response at all?.......... Possibly, they get so
much inquiry from us... that "they" just can't get to all of their
voluminous email?
 Next, If they indeed do have too much mail... it's because they are not
addressing
 the problem... the computer quirks, etc!.....On a final note, I tried the
"skylee" address around lunch time. Ten hours later nothing has apperared on
the "October monthly site. I did receive a copy of my email, as obviously,
you have received an email too!
 Robert Pearson.
 Upstate, NY >>