[MV] Sd.Kfz. 245/what is it?

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 02:10:09 PDT

At 23.48 04/10/00 -0500, JIM wrote:

>>...........Best regards
>>Andreas
>>-Sd.Kfz 2 owner- ................
>
> Since we're on a Sd. Kfz. topic........
>
> I own a Sd.Kfz. 245 that needs a few parts. Anyone know of any
>others or a source of manuals or parts. I only know of one other which is
>in a museum and was the subject of a "Nuts and Bolts" booklet.
> Mine is located here in Michigan (US) and was formerly known as the
>"Czech Freedom Tank". Anyone old enough to remember it on the Ed Sullivan
>TV Show or the Today Show in the 1950's?
> Jim Gilmore MVPA # 5843

Oct 5 2000

Jim!
You forgot the "tacit agreement"!!! Did not specify what is it a
245....!!!! (Sorry! but "Czech Freedom Tank" is not a mil. veh.
designation...).
(Apologies, I could not resist!!).

Regards and (of course!)
Get Them Rolling!!!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)