CCKW PTO I.D. help needed

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 00:08:22 PDT

 Last week I bought a 1952 XM211 deuce and a half that has had the 4 speed auto tranny replaced with
a five speed manual transmission. First gear is to the upper left and fifth is at the upper right
with reverse being located at the lower right position. It has a PTO unit attached to it. Plus there
is another manual trans with a PTO in the bed of the truck. The conversion was done by someone that
owned it before the guy I bought it from and he has no idea what was used. My guess is that it's a
CCKW tranny and PTO but need help on how to tell for sure. If it is from a CCKW is anyone interested
in buying the PTO? The only catch is it would be shipped from Anchorage, Alaska.

 Also, I bought the truck for use as a parts vehicle for my M220 shop van but after getting it
running then driving it around some I don't want to think about tearing this truck apart now. The
cab has almost no rust with the only problem being a couple of splits in the forward edge of the
hood. Plus the troop seats are still on the bed. No bows though. Would someone like to help me save
this poor truck from being sacrificed? I'm looking for $1,500 for it. Also located in Anchorage. Let
me know at ruppster@alaskalife.net.

Bryan