RE: [MV] OK, now the story.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 10:05:32 PDT

Jack,
If you want to bid on one follow the sales for a bit, download the catalogs,
and check out the item and condition.
Then when the LSB comes out follow up and see who paid what for what.
pattern your bid from that info.

On my M35 I knew I had to pay over $500 and wanted enough above to miss the
$501 & $505 crowd.

Should work at any DRMO, and get you a good truck.
Also, make sure you go and look before you bid, my first "buy" was an M109
van that was not a truck but was "residue".
OKC DRMO miss-listed it.
Took a while to get unhooked from that bid.

Let me know if I can be of any use,

Rikk Rogers
RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157