Re: [MV] All Greek To Me

From: Michael Stallwood (tankcity@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 17:48:19 PDT

There now! Bryans messages are now coming through all tickety boo so it
wasn't me, and it wasn't the Russians - it was him! Now all I have to get
fixed is this double vision thing where some of the Mil Veh messages appear
twice in very short order - don't say it's me again - probably the CIA or
own MI6 sending on the second copy after analysis. I also have a Vietnamese
correspondent on our regular website who must have his mail intercepted by
the Chinese. I am now going to close this off-topic discussion before I get
a rap on the knuckles from Arthur.

Mike S. UK.