BEWARE, A THREAT TO OUR MVs Combustion engine use!

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 06:50:41 PDT

Hello again to all listers.
Two points follow here
1]
Using gasoline engines to run our MVs
2]
Being allowed to use them "off road"

Someone sent me the link (below)
I'm flabbergasted at what I just read from the link
Highlight it ...then Copy & Paste it into browser.

http://www.off-road.com/land/gore.html

This Govt' action, will effect our MVs
Not this year ...but all too... soon be assured of that!
This Gov't action is NOT unlike the Bill (HR4205) that appears (of
Thursday) now dead ...at least for this year.
You think our gas prices are high now, eh?
Please read the information from Al Gores book on Gores plan for totally
eliminating our gasoline guzzling engines.

So, you like to drive your big MVs and your little jeeps Read the info from
Al's book !Then listen how he wants to help us through this current gas
price war... somewhere there a fox in the barn. These people are driven
around in a limo ...when would be the last time many of them pulled up to a
pumped and even, purchased gas... eh?
Within ...say, the last ten years
Think about the info on the link!
Why has not the media gone with this? Why? Why? Why?

Rob
'42MB