1954 M38A1 project for sale.

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 22:08:03 PDT

Have a 1954 M38A1 for sale.
  Has completely restored frame with new brakes and ect. The axles have
been swaped for later high speed jeep axles. These have been completely
rebuilt from hub to hub.
  Body is in good shape. Could use a little more work but not much to make
it a very nice vehicle. It is very presentable right now. I also have most
parts to complete the vehicle including new canvas seats, new tires and
tubes. Lots of other spare parts and parts that are needed to complete this
vehicle are included in the package.
   Only problem, instead of a F head, I have a rebuilt L head in it at the
current time. The body is off the jeep at the moment too. I have just
finished replacing the seals in the transfer case. Call for more info.

   This would be a easy project to finish up, I just don't have time at the
present to finish it. Plus I live about 4 hours away at the moment from it.

    Asking 3500 OBO.
      Jason Green 770-499-2667, will be in late Sunday night.

  I'll try to have some pics of it up on Tues or Weds.