Re: [MV] WW2 1 ton trailer landing wheel

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 22:23:33 PDT

Isn't the casting that bolts to the trailer for the landing wheel to be attached to also the same
casting that the lunette for the hitch attaches to? I have a WWII 1 ton water trailer frame, minus
the tank, that has the formentioned bracket that I would'nt mind parting with if someone want's to
buy it. I don't know how heavy the casting is but it would be coming from Alaska. At least UPS has
started shipping things from here to the lower 48 by ground rate instead of air freight only. If
anyone is interested in it let me know.

Bryan
Anchorage, Alaska