Re: [MV] CCKW PTO I.D. help needed

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 06:27:09 PDT

. Would someone like to help me save this poor truck from being
sacrificed? I'm looking for $1,500 for it. Also located in Anchorage.

****** Seems to me the toughest thing about buying something from your
part of the world is getting it back down here. I've heard theirs lots
of stuff, real cheap. But transportation is out of sight. ANy estimate
on how much $ it would take to bring something like that down to the
lower 48 ? Steve
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.