Re: [MV] That "Army Smell"

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 23:36:51 PDT

> My wife says I smell like "an Army surplus store". I always ask the same
> question in response, "And that's a bad smell?" I agree that whatever
causes
> the smell is habit forming and I have yet to find any "patch" to cure my
> addiction. The only thing that works is MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

It's kinda like gunpowder. The more you use it the better it smells and the
bigger the gun the quicker you want to reload just to get another sniff. No
patch will cure this addiction, unfortunately (or maybe not) it seems to
have travelled all over the world. All the surplus shops know about this
smell and it may be some sort of pheromone spray that they use to get
customers. The more we smell it, the more we want, so we have to spend more
time in their store or take home more of their product. NO complaints here
(apart from the wife whinging cause I'm never home)

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.
Demonware Restorations
1941 M741B Indian