Re: Visit to New Zealand

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 23:37:56 PDT

Antoine. It sure is a beautiful country, but I would say that cause I live
here all the time.
If you have a chance let me know where you went. Did you go to the Army
Museum in Waiouru. It's a shame I didn't know you were coming otherwise I
could have arranged to meet you, maybe next time.

> I am Back home from New-Zealand...My God! what a beautiful country!
> Did I miss anything "strong"?
> Antoine
> Sherman Oaks, California

To all other list members considering holidaying in New Zealand, I have a
fairly wide range of contacts nationwide that would only be too happy to
meet up with you and show you around the different towns and cities. I can
also suggest many places you may wish to visit and maybe get you into some
areas (military) not accessable by the general public.

Bye for now

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.
Demonware Restorations