[MV] That "Army Smell"

From: Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 00:18:29 PDT

That wonderful smell is canvas waterproofing/preservative. Several years ago
I found some at a commercial tent supply shop. It came in a gallon plastic
jug. I'm not sure but I believe the name was Canvac or something similar. As
soon as I started brushing it on the old tent it was like I was back in
Basic Training!!!

Regards,
Dan