Re: [MV] MV Magazine

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 05:37:32 PDT

Oct 9 2000

Maurizio and List
I have not yet received issue 81 (Sep-Oct), I hope to receive it soon.
Will inform the List in due time. However, I would like to hear if Doug
Greville of Downunder has now received it as he was the first one to get a
reply from Krause Publ.!

As I supposed, there was a mistake (computers?) concerning the subscribers
abroad, instead of AIR MAIL Krause Publ. sent the issue 81 by surface mail.
However, the ONLY subscription available abroad was by AIR MAIL: two years
for $ 70.00 (inland two years $ 29.00!).
In a week or so, issue 82 will be sent, I hope by AIR MAIL!!

Really, I would like to hear from subscribers outside the U.S.: I can
hardly believe that there are only 3 subscribers (which also are members of
the MV-List!)!!!
C'mon let us hear from you!

Regards and

Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)