Re: [MV] MV Magazine

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 05:20:19 PDT

I also still have not received mine, and I am here in USA.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm