Re: [MV] saigon m151

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 06:15:27 PDT

>as we left no A2's - since
>>there were none at that time.......

Will Fowler's book 'Jeep Goes to War' on page #97 has a shoot of some Tow
missle A2s and is captioned: "US Army M151A2s fitted with the Hughes TOW ATGW
at Pleiku in 1972..." By the tropical uniforms and the sand bags in the
background, it sure looks like Vietnam. Also, I'm trying to find a photo Rick
Lathrop (V-100 web page) sent me of some CadGage Commandos in country that
has some A2s clearly visible in the background (Rick?). Lastly, the Discovery
channel's show on the Jeep had a quick shot of a 'civilianized' A2 towards
the end of the program.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com