Re: [MV] MV Magazine

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 06:11:29 PDT

At 08.20 09/10/00 -0400, STUART wrote:
>I also still have not received mine, and I am here in USA.
>
> Stuart J. Ellis
>East Coast Sales Manager
> Intraco USA
>Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
>Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Oct 9 2000

Stuart,
WOW!! I have been told that issue 81 was sent on July 10... May I
suggest you to send an enquiry to Miss P. Bolen bolenp@krause.com ?

By now, after 3 months, I should have received it as it has been sent
erroneously (??) by sea mail... however, I have not yet received it...
Consider that I receive my U.S. magazines after a couple of months,
sometime even less...

Regards and Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320
(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)