[MV] A plan comes to mind..... Will you ALL help me?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:39:21 PDT

List,
I just got off the phone with Rikk Rogers, and what an enlightening
conversation I had with him. As you know, I'm having serious problems
with DRMO in getting a bunch of Form 97's corrected to include date
of manufacture on a lot of trucks I recently purchased. The info in the
date block is "UNKN," meaning they do not have proof of the year
of manufacture. Now, I, along with many other DRMO customers
are faced with a serious problem. Here in NJ, a Form 97 without the
date of manufacture prohibits my getting titles. Nothing I say to the
lady in charge at DRMO changes anything. She's not going out on a
limb for anybody, even though what I'm asking her to do is not illegal.
I sent info showing that the date is in the government's hood number,
but to no avail. There's only one recourse: NAIL MICHIGAN DRMO.
Please, and I mean please, follow Rikk Roger's request, and now mine,
call DRMO Michigan tomorrow. Flood their phone lines, make your voice
heard. but please do not be offensive. Just try to get the point across
that we DRMO buyers are an important source of income to the
government, but we cannot continue to purchase the trucks if we
can't title them. I'm including Rikk's original posting, my apologies
to Arthur in using List space, but some of you might not have seen
the original posting:
Subj: [MV] A plan comes to mind..... Will you ALL help me?