Re: [MV] Form 97

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 21:32:04 PDT

I think Julian is right -- DRMO owes you a better service than you are
getting.

I have had good luck with my Congressman on things like this. If a Federal
agency is misbehaving, the Constituant Services staff of your representative
will (usually?) bend over backwards to try to get it resolved in your favor.
Especially in an election year. They live for a good, clear cut injustice
they can straighten out for you.

As always, approach them with a clear statement of the problem and its
history. Don't go beyond the facts or you will just give the DRMO an excuse
to blow the whole complaint away. Provide copies of all documentation,
names of people who you already talked to and so on.

Good luck -- I hope this helps.

Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com