Re: [MV] Ex MOD Landrovers

From: NIGEL HAY (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 23:22:53 PDT

Hi there,
The vendor MUST get a UK export licence, UK customs are very hot on this,
it currently takes around 4 weeks to get one, details can be found on the
"New Recruits" page of www.milweb.net, where there is a link to the export
controls section of the DTI.
A UK dealer has just had an Mod Landrover siezed by UK customs having
apparently tried to ship without an export licence,its not worth thinking
about trying without one.
For shipping from the UK, you could do worse than try www.autoshipping.co.uk
a very reputable company that offers an excellent service worldwide. They
wil be able to give you full shipping quotes.
Regards, NIGE