W&P 2000 Video(s): how many?

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 07:15:38 PDT

Oct 10 2000

Nige
How many videos on WAR & PEACE 2000 have been done? Can you help?
When in Beltring, I remember two different stalls/vendors advertising it,
but I did not take any note of it (sorry!).
One had it on special offer if it was booked at the time (in advance).
The other one, I do not remember...
I have obtained a video (177 min) from Skoob, books@skoob.clara.net, fax
no. 0044 20 74044398 (info obtained from Jim Webster of Simonides).

Do you know if there is a second one and where I can obtain it?

Thank you for any help!
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it).