Re: [MV] CJ3B Picture!!!

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 08:47:11 PDT

This photo of the CJ3B is now on the Olive-Drab jeep vehicle ID page:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_vehicle_id_jeeps.php3

Click on the photo for the full size version (not much bigger). You can
download it from there if you want and save Bill the time and effort.

If anyone has better or different photos of any vehicle, I am always happy
to get and post them with credit to the contributor.

Thanks very much,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com