Puyallup show

From: Stephen Flynn (FLYNN1955@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 22:53:41 PDT

A good time was had by all !Thanks Jim for the spin in Saracen,or should
I thank your son! The Brits were well represented with a Fox and Ferret
also.You may remember the Ferret with the flashing light ,yep it was
that one,Ian's.( Did I get the name right ? )Jeeps with 'character'' to
shiny new look.Keith had the later and that unique dump trailer.Gun show
was good as I finally can complete that other project,a M1
Garand.Nothing is better than COMPLETING something,and for less than
hoped $$$$.....A nice Unimog signals,M35,M43 were at attention also.Is
it OK to call the 2 Mutts I saw Jeeps? Don't want to leave them out.I I
think the Welsh would even have a hard time pronouncing Puyallup the
first time,It takes an effort,but then it flows Western Style !

South of the Washington Border
Steve WC51