Re: [MV] Change to feed mode, can't contact Arthur

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 15:42:24 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Buzz" <buzz@softcom.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 6:09 PM
Subject: [MV] Change to feed mode, can't contact Arthur

I've been trying to change back to feed mode, or trying to get help, but all
my
emails are undelivered. Can anyone help???

Perhaps. . . . . . .

There is something wrong with Arthur's set-up for many people especially
those outside the US it seems and I have mailed him several times with my
ISP's findings, no reply yet as Arthur is likely very busy.

I'm told by the ISP the MX records have no IP address for
mil-veh@mil-veh.org and there is no A record, in effect to many ISP's it
doesn't exist. Apparently we can access this data using telnet which gives
the destination parameters, but I'm out of my depth here.

I'm changing the address back to mil-veh@skylee.com when replying (as this
is) which works, and likewise to get Arthur try ack@skylee.com which is the
old but still operable address.

Richard