1984 Mutts

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 10:46:53 PDT

Posted on behalf of Anith Suvarna who is unable to post but can receive.

Hello List,

My initial message (1984 MUTT)sent to mil-veh@skylee in June 2000 evoked a
good response from Julian and other MUTT experts. The issues that I raised
then about my MUTT body ignited a very long debate (MUTT body...) in
different forms!

I tried 22 times since June to respond to the list and have failed! The new
address mil-veh@mil-veh.org does not respond. I have tried in vain to
contact Arthur. If you see this message posted, then it is because I have
requested one of the listers through hotmail.com to post it on the list for
me. I hope Arthur will read this and suggest remedies.

Ken (Muttguru) kindly posted the message once on my behalf but looks no one
noticed!

Please Julian (Burke), respond to my below message that I sent to the list
many times but never got posted. Input from Ken and other MUTT experts
would be welcome too.

My original message was:

Julian, in March 2000, I had provided you with the vehicle serial number,
engine number and the contract number of my MUTT and had requested you to
help me ascertain the year of manufacture.

I am posting your message dated 15 March 2000 that was in response to my
request: