[MV] British Military Vehicles Magazine

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 02:20:18 PDT

At 23.43 23/09/00 +0100, RICHARD wrote:
Subject: Re: [MV] Military Vehicles Magazine

>The confusion about MV Magazine is I think in that Sammy was referring to
>the _UK publication_ of that name which has now stopped.
>
>Richard
>Southampton - England

Oct 13 2000

Richard
really Military Vehicles Magazine U.K. is no longer published? Do you know
why? While at W&P I did see it somewhere... perhaps in the IMPS stall...
I was sure to have seen a Mil. Veh. Mag. stall, just next the IMPS one...
may be it was the M.V.T. stall...? Sorry, too many things to see... and 5
days only...

Regards and

Panzergrau rules (you know... Andreas...)

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or cllection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)