Re: [MV] British Military Vehicles Magazine

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 16:17:42 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raimondo L. Torelli" <thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 10:20 AM
Subject: [MV] British Military Vehicles Magazine

> At 23.43 23/09/00 +0100, RICHARD wrote:
> Subject: Re: [MV] Military Vehicles Magazine
> >
> >The confusion about MV Magazine is I think in that Sammy was referring to
> >the _UK publication_ of that name which has now stopped.
> >

> Richard
> really Military Vehicles Magazine U.K. is no longer published? Do you
know
> why? While at W&P I did see it somewhere... perhaps in the IMPS stall...
> I was sure to have seen a Mil. Veh. Mag. stall, just next the IMPS one...
> may be it was the M.V.T. stall...? Sorry, too many things to see... and 5
> days only...

I'm afraid so, it was an excellent source of information and will be sadly
missed. I don't think the particular market of British MVs and a bit of the
de rigueur jeeps was ever going to generate circulation sufficient to allow
even one full-time staff member so the editor, Nick Bullock, had to drop it,
you can ask him, chevy@argonet.co.uk

> Panzergrau rules (you know... Andreas...)

Absolutely, lets have some more of that RAL 7021.

Richard
Southampton - England