M-29 OR M-29C WEASEL tivia- strange but true

From: NIGEL HAY (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 03:19:01 PDT

Did you know.... that the brother of TV presenter magnus Pike (the arm
flailing "mad scientist" who did lots of technology programmes here in the
Uk but wasin fact American) was the chap designed the Weasel and later
committed suicide. It is said this was partly over a row with US Govt about
which way the hull of the weasel should face.
I have always been fascinated by this story, can anyone elaborate?

Regards, NIGE