TO: ANITH SURVINA ... CAN'T POST EH ? (Posted through Gavin Broad) re: Mutts

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 03:19:00 PDT

Hello Anith ...and any listers who have trouble "posting"

I recently found this excellent site (mil-Veh) three weeks ago.
However, from the beginning, I had a frustrating time trying to get through
to the postings.
Messages would turn up on the email list within an hour or so... however,
it took upto several days to see my message on the list.

I would go back through listings and see "TESTs" that listers had tried
Others experienced listers would write back and I would see the postings
"Don't test"

Two people wrote to me , via the list with "ANAL" comments regarding my
frustrations and questions re., "how to post" and do I need "my Mommy to
hold my hand"

However, lately I've sat back and read, time after time regarding "problems"

Remember, a day or three later I would see my frustrated attempts
...finally on the list !

Finally I received "Three" nice replies... with Postive suggestions for me
to try.
One suggestion was to,
"Turn off the HTML"

Another, was to use,
Mil-veh@Skylee.com

I applaud those 3 ...they know who they are, again, I thank them.
Another reply "was" from Arthur ...Thanks, ACK

I fully realize that many, many listers don't have any problems !
However, I wish there were an address where we could visit to see either
"Technical Rules & Guidelines" ...as well, alternative address's, like
"skylee"
Regards and hope things work out better for you, Anith. Reply off list If
you wish!
Rob Pearson
ol_jeep_breath@go.com