Re: [MV] Andy's CUCV Site

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 14:52:56 PDT

I for one read my email 5-10 times a day and replay
and i know all the rest of you cant do that
and i would not expect you too
most places that deal in stuff pick there email up one time a day
and thats the ones that the email help pay the bills
the rest of us just have to do are best and the best we can do is all
we can do
ps i had to get a new battery for my m886 its a group 31 950
cca with top studs
  the old one battery died after 3 years
should i have gotten a diff battry they had deep cycle
would that have lived longer 3 years on a new battery dont seem like
that good a deal
i drive my m886 like 1-2-4 times a week and most all is in town no hi
way at 5.5 mpg