over-rev, injection pumps, m35a2, deuces in general ..................

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 16:09:47 PDT

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK . . . GRUNT . . . SNUFFLE. . . HOWELL. . . .
(insert feet stamping here).
UHRAH !!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WORKS!!!!!!!! (insert bizarre little end-zone dance thing throw hat to
ground in lieu of a football).

Many thanks to those who have given advice on this little project.
Special thanks to David Doyle and Cyclopsram whose advice and answers on my
continuing incessant one-line questions made it possible for me to start the
truck without taking anything apart that really wasn't broken.
Especially considering that the advice was solidly contrarary to the
trouble-shooting guide in the manual. Had I followed the book, she still
wouldn't be running. Took the kids and the wife for a ride - what a blast.

Rikk Rogers
RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157
rkltd@fullnet.net