Re: [MV] Dodge M88X?

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 14:50:22 PDT

At 04:43 PM 10/15/00 -0400, MVTrucker@aol.com wrote:
>List,
>I have a Dodge pickup with M885 on the metal data plate.
>Alongside this is a paper data label that has it as a M884.
>It's 4X4, W200 Dodge chassis, three batteries and a power
>cable going to the bed area via a hole in the bed's floor.
>What does all this mean?
>Thanks for any and all info,
>Joe Young
on that list the 885 is the one with the tye downs for the box and
no 24 volt gen/battery set uo
and the m884 has the tye downs and a the 24 volt batterys and a
100amp generator a diff one has the 60 amp gen and batterys and
no tye down and one has the 100amp 24 volt gen and battery and no
tye downs
i hope you can read my typos
with out sounding nasty that page i can scan will tell it alot better
than i can type and spell it
ps
my typing and spelling is kind of a handy cap
i dont mean this as a offince to any one