RE: Kaiser

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 19:33:50 PDT

I anticipated problems, So I had the insurance verification with me with MFg
and year in place.
When I took it in I asked the girl at the counter (with a grin) who was
their best problem solver.

She allowed as she thought she could handle it, when she did the title she
never asked any questions, she just took the info off of the insurance
verification.

I think one of the problems you may have it the number of vehicles you are
titling at a time.
It might be worth a try to find a Tag Office that you have not been in
before and take just one
"problem" in and see how they do.

Rikk Rogers
RK Lion LTD.