Re:

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 19:22:40 PDT

Hello Kerry,

If you hadn't noticed a "hop" when the truck was empty, I'd say it might have
just been overloading. In one of my previous "careers" I drove local freight.
Once, rather than have me make two trips because the warehouse would have
been closed, yadda yadda, the boss had me load a whole shipment of USDA food
on the truck. I too noticed a little "hop" every now and then , usually going
over a bump. It seems that the overloaded springs were letting the van box
bottom out and hit the top of the tires. Definitely not something you want to
do frequently, but I was able to get back to the terminal very carefully.

Good luck!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com