German Tank Pictures

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 01:34:46 PDT

Hello All,

The decision has finally been made. And the German WWI tank replica for the
Classic Fighters Airshow 2001 will be:

A German A7V

My apologies if I missed out any other designation marks but tanks aren't my
speciality. Once again If there is anyone that has access to drawings,
photos, the usual information reqiured to build this thing then keep em
coming.

Many thanks in advance

Only another Panther Turret, V2 rocket, Japanese suicide bomb and a fake
Japanese Betty Bomber to go. (hopefully no-one else gets any more bright
ideas)

Breaking News...A man walked up to me in a shop the other day and asked
"Aren't you organizing the Military Vehicle side of the Airshow?". "Yes!" I
replied. "Ok then, I have an origional German Opel Staff Car that you can
use if you want!"
Amazing the people you meet. We have now included the Opel into our
storyboard. The car is being fully restored by a master coach builder and
will be finished for the airshow, the owner then starts work on the next
Opel. After this is finished he only has another two to go. Yes not one, but
four.....

Regards

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.
Demonware Restorations
1919 Indian Power Plus (could be military scheme, but undecided)
1941 M741B Indian
1942 M741B Indian
88' Landrover NZSTG
Type 82 Kubelwagon