Re: [MV] M38 REPO BODY

From: Lida L Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:43:24 PDT

Dave,

Check out our BEMAK replacement bodies and parts on our website at
www.dlbensinger.com. We have photos of bodies and parts. Also have link
to photo album of restoration we did for a customer using a BEMAK body.
We import our own bodies and work with a representative in the
Philippines for special orders and to correct quality issues as they
arise. If you have any questions, please email us.

Lida
D&L Bensinger
mitymite@juno.com or
Military Vehicle Parts & Restorations lbensinger@enter.net for
attachments
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555 Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545
http://www.dlbensinger.com/

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:26:13 -0400 David <davejodi@epix.net> writes:
> Who makes the 'best' repro body out there? Willys-Overland in Toledo
> advertises a "repli-tub" and several other companies advertise for
> bodies. $2200 -$2800 is a lot of outlay for a body 'kit' sight
> unseen!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.