m35a2 fuel pump

From: Rick Welker (rickw_17030@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:10:20 PDT

The in-tank fuel pump on my duece quit today. It
still runs ok, but I understand that if I lose prime
it won't run at all. I called Coleman's surplus (near
me) and they have a replacement pump which you install
in the line coming from the original pump and just
leave the original in place. At 25.00 it's hard to
turn down. Anyone have any experience with this
setup? The new pump is a 24 volt one, not a 12 volt
one.

=====
The difference between men and boys is the size of their toys.