Re: [MV] Paint

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 06:53:54 PDT

<<Stop complainin guys, not long ago I did up a VW Beetle (yuk) and I had to
sand of thirteen different coats of paint, Apart from the house paint,
automotive paint and fence paint, the last coat on the car resembled Timber
varnish which appeared to be applied without the aid of any external brush,
roller, spray gun, cat, dog, horse, or whale. The guy must have hung by the
waist from his shed roof and tipped the can over the car and that's all she
wrote.....
I did find however, a few mosquitos buried within the laquer. Looked like
something out of Jurassic Park.>>

And people wonder why I'm taking so long to get my rig the proper color, and
when they say, "Bill, just repaint the thing!" I keep rolling my eyes...

Sounds like the same guy painted mine!

Bill