Re: [MV] HELP GAS IN THE OIL PAN What the dickens???

From: dvsww2 (dvsww2@cyberhighway.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 17:44:02 PDT

I do know that gas in the oil pan is not good and I've actually seen people
end up with a knocking rod over it. A bad pump diaphram will fill the
crankcase pretty quick. I know one guy who lost an engine in a WWII 1 1/2
ton chevy. He'd done the brakes and had it running in the shop and
"knoc-knok-knock? Checked and the crankcase was full of gas. ----------