alternator repair

From: SteelSoldiers (steelsoldiers@steelsoldiers.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 18:18:41 PDT

Hey List,
It's a good thing my wife is out of town because my CUCV's alternator is
scattered all over the kitchen floor. I believe I need a new rear bearing,
brushes, and a regulator. Does anyone have part numbers or sources for the
#2 alternator(delco# 1105500)? Thanks.

Here's another website update. I just added a military shows category to
Steel Soldiers. Right now the only show I have on there is the 1997 MVPA
convention. Not very current I know, but check it out and you may see
yourself or your MV. If so, let me know and I'll give you credit for the
photo. Thanks to Joe Shannon who donated all the photos. I'll soon have
coverage of a Mid-South MVPA show that I participated in a couple of months
ago. Here's the link : http://www.steelsoldiers.com/military_shows.htm

Thanks in advance for any alternator help.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, www.steelsoldiers.com