Re: [MV] Ft Holabird (was Shipping Containers)

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 19:33:18 PDT

Too bad. I've been billeted in the WWII barracks at Ft Knox. Unfortuntaly,
most WWII barracks, even those know used as offices will eventually be torn
down. IAW regulations, for every square foot of new building, an equal
amount must be destroyed. The old WWII buildings are the target for razing.

Jim