RE: [MV] Wipers

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 09:15:38 PDT

OK, I'll buy that (i have no gauge for vacuum anyway).
In looking thru the books I find how to remove em, and where the on off is
and not much else.
What manual do you suggest, and maybe a chapter?
I did a search for a manual similar to the one on injector pumps but had no
luck.
Do the have on this system in general and if so what do they call it?