M886 For Sale

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 16:55:44 PDT

Fellas

Expansion of the green harem requires some sacrifices.

I'm putting up my 1977 M886 Dodge Ambulance. It has 65K on it now. I
bought it at 24K, and used it as a daily driver. I've added a MileMarker
part time kit, with manual locking hubs. The rear box is stripped out to
the bare walls. Makes a good tool wagon/camper. The DC florescent overhead
light works. It still has the fold down seat/step. It has the black out
lights, but the three handle light switch has been removed. A stock bezel
has been installed. Interested parties can check it out at:
 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1049067&a=7749893

I've also got a 400 gallon water buffalo, and a 600 gallon diesel fuel
servicing trailer, ready to go.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1049067&a=7749894

All the equipment is located in northeast Alabama. Contact me off list for
more details.

Thanks

John Doherty