Bombs awaaaaaay

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 12:34:50 PDT

Hi list,
Just finished putting the JXD engine and tranny on the bomb cradle......fits
like a glove and solid as a rock. Wheeled the whole thing into the safety
of my garage (I hated having it out in the weather and it IS going to rain
all weekend) and parked it. Took some rearranging but it fits. The cradle
has four big solid rubber caster wheels (Goodyear...not Firestone, by the
way) each of which can lock in any direction or turn freely as necessary, so
scooting it into it's place in the garage was a snap. It also has four good
sized lifting rings which I used to secure the engine to the cradle.
Verrrrry nice! :-)
Looking forward to visiting the Dallas convention.
Regards,
TJ