Looking for people who own WW2 M5 Bomb Trailers

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 17:48:39 PDT

I am looking for someone, anyone who owns an M5 Bomb Trailer used in WW2.

I received my 2nd one today and was surprised to find that it is different
from the two types shown in the manual. It appears to have been made that
way, and if so is a 3rd type that is not documented. I already have one of
the 2nd type made.

So if anyone knows of someone with one (or more) of these trailers, please
put me in contact with them.

Next year we may get to test the laws: NH antique trailers vs tandem
trailers requiring a (special) CDL...

Thanks
Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS: this one has special very large flat headed carriage bolts holding the
wood (what is left of it) deck on.