RE: [MV] Bad Petrol

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 17:53:31 PDT

Washington State determined that A) the modified fuel was not reducing the
pollution that much, B) the cars did not run well on the stuff, and C) it
was a very likely cause of health problems. We had the stuff only in the
winter, but 4-5 months was enough. Now we are back to unadulterated fuels -
no alcohol added, or that other stuff.

Ian Wallace
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3, 7-9 MPG (but could be worse)