Got pictures?

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 11:34:23 PDT

I have finally received the pintel for my Browning 30 cal dummy. I also
have an ammo can holder. Does anyone have any detailed pictures on how to
hook everything together? I don't have the upright and am not doing well
finding one at a reasonably price so maybe I can have something welded up.

I have talked to enough people here and found that necessity has always
been the Mother of Invention in the military, especially in a combat zone.
If something "correct" wasn't available then something was made which did
the job.

I ordered the Gillespie paint and bought a serious dual filter mask as was
suggested by several listers. I will prep my M37 in line with the
suggestions and have lots of before/after pictures. Have a deadline of
November 10th. for a passable job since my wife is having a WWII party
(scavenger hunt) and this will be the lead vehicle.

Thanks.

David

            GET YOUR CUSTOM MADE LICENSE PLATES
                  FROM US FOR ONLY $28.20